Greetings of the season

I have been away from my blog for the past few weeks because two of my brothers have been ill in hospital so I would like to thank all of you who have still been following and reading my posts in my absence - thank you!! Most of you who are decorating your homes ready for Christmas are probably all prepared but for those of you who are still looking for new decorations this year or wait until Christmas Eve to put them up I still have artificial Christmas flower arrangements available at my pitch at Petticoat Lane Emporium in Ramsgate. Nothing helps to bring the traditional festive look of the season into your home than flowers and foliage and being faux they will last year after year - please take a look at pitch no 18 Oxford Street. I will be back in the new year discussing the latest design trends, until then have a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017.

Comments

  1. Please note that my shop is now closing, instead I have an online store via my website www.lmbinteriors.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts