Another New Year is here!!


As unbelievable as it may seem, today is the last day of 2017 already. This year has simply flown by but I find myself saying that every year now - when I was a child it felt like Christmas took years to arrive but as an adult I'm sure it now arrives every six months. This has been a mixed year for me, personally I have gained wonderful memories' and experience's full of love and happiness but I have also suffered heartache by losing loved ones - for my business it has been exciting; I gained new clients, started an online design service, grew my online store, created a new website and have gained many loyal follower's on social media - thank you!! I always use the new year as a way of reflecting back and seeing how far I've come, both personally and professionally - there are goals in both that I haven't yet achieved but 2018 is another chance to put those plans into action. I hope that all your dreams come true in this new year and that it is happy and healthy for you - whatever you are doing to celebrate tonight take care and have fun. See you on the other side!!

#interiordesign #interiors #interiorsblog

Comments

  1. Happy New Year. Time does seem to go by quicker and quicker. Wishing you an amazing 2018. You have a lovely website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased you like it - Have a very Happy 2018 and thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts